Nacho Cheese Sauce
Sauces, Jams & Condiments
- 2T butter
- 2T flour
- 2c whole milk
6oz medium cheddar, shredded (about 1½c)
¼t sea salt
¼t chili powder
- 1 (5-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Set to "sear" and add butter and flour. Whisk together until mixture bubbles and becomes foamy.
- Add milk, cheese, and diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 5 minutes.
- When done, natural release, 5 minutes.
- Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and remove nacho cheese from pot. Stir in sea salt and chili powder to taste.