Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
Sauces, Jams & Condiments
- 4 T vegetable oil
- 1 onion, small dice
- 2-inch piece ginger, peeled, julienned
- 4 whole star anise pods
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick, 2-inch piece
- 2 T sugar
- 1 t cumin seeds
- 1 t mustard seeds
- 1 t paprika
- 4 ripe peaches, unpeeled, pit removed, rough chop
¼ c water
- Set pressure cooker to "sear" add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add onions, ginger, and cook until onions are golden brown.
- Add star anise, bay leaves, cinnamon stick, sugar, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, paprika, and sea salt. Cook until fragrant. Add peaches and water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies" and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and allow chutney to cool. Serve. Chutney can be stored up to 5 days in the refrigerator.