Bravo XL Oven
- 3 oz 1000 Island dressing (prepared)
- 4 oz unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 slices rye bread
- Four 1-ounce slices Swiss cheese
- 6 oz very thinly sliced lean corned beef
½ c drained fresh sauerkraut
- Butter one side of both slices of bread.
- Preheat Bravo bake 350°F. Place 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan on shelf position 3 add butter melt. Place corned beef and warm 2 minutes. Remove and reserve. Place both slices of bread, buttered side down, on the hot pan. Top each with 2 slices of cheese.
- When the bread has toasted and the cheese has melted ladle both sides with 1000 Island, stack one slice of bread with the warmed corned beef. Top the other slice of bread with the sauerkraut. Flip the side with the sauerkraut on top of the one with the meat and for about 2 minutes at bake at 350°F until the Reuben is hot throughout. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut in half and serve.