- 16oz. tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1c sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained, divided
- ½lb sliced cooked corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the pizza crust dough and pat it into a 12-inch square. Cut this into four, smaller squares. Layer with one slice of cheese, ¼c of the sauerkraut, and the corned beef diagonally over half of each square, coming within ½-inch of the edge. Top each with ½T of Thousand Island dressing.
- Fold one corner over the filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Press the edges with a fork to seal.
- Open the oven Door. Place the Griddle on the Grill/Griddle Rack in position 2. Press Menu and turn the Select dial to Select Preset 86. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating to 400˚F with 30% Rear Heat, 0% Top Heat, 70% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 3.
- Once the oven has preheated, it will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to place your food in the oven. Open the oven Door and pull out the Griddle. Place 2 calzones on the Griddle and slide everything back into the oven.
- Close the oven Door to begin Baking Pizza for 6 minutes, after which the oven will beep three times. Open the oven Door and, with the Pizza Peel*, rotate the pizza to brown evenly. Close the oven Door to resume cooking for 6 minutes.
- When done, use the Pizza Peel* to remove the first two calzones from the oven. Cover them to keep them warm while cooking the next pair of calzones by repeating the steps above.
- Serve with additional Thousand Island salad dressing.