Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
1 spaghetti squash, medium, cut in half crosswise, seeds removed
- 1 c water
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Place steaming rack in pressure cooker along with water. Place each half of squash on steamer rack and close and lock lid.
- Set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies" and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and check that squash is done. If not, close and lock lid and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- If done, shred with a fork to make strands. Serve with your favorite sauce and toasted bread.