- 1 cup snow peas
8 dried black Chinese mushrooms soaked in hot water, stems removed, caps sliced or left whole
¾ cup canned bamboo shoots
½ tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
½ teaspoons oyster sauce
½ teaspoon sesame oil
½ teaspoon soy sauce
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Extra vegetables of your choice (optional)
Heat Wok to 525°F and add peanut oil.
- Once hot, add snow peas and cook 30 seconds, adding sea salt and sugar.
- Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots.
- Add in extra vegetables (optional). Add ginger, rice wine, oyster sauce sesame oil, soy sauce, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve with white rice.
Add 1 cup of the mushroom liquid (from when they were soaked) if needed.