Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 1 russet potato, precooked
- 1 tablespoon green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimentos, washed
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
Cut precooked potato in half. Carefully scoop out potato and transfer to medium bowl; reserve potato skins for later.
- In a medium bowl, combine the potato insides, green onions, pimentos, butter, salt and pepper, and heavy cream until creamy and well mixed. Scoop potato mixture and place back in potato skins.
- Place potatoes on Reversible Rack and place rack in NuWave Brio Basket. Top each potato half with mozzarella.
- Bake at 360°F for 20 minutes.