Sweet Teriyaki Beef Skewers
- 2 lbs. boneless round steak, cut into ¼-inch slices
- ¾ c light brown sugar
- ½ c soy sauce
- ¼ c pineapple juice (optional)
- ¼ c water
⅛ c vegetable oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- Cooking spray
- 12 wooden skewers (soaked 15-30 min.)
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, water, vegetable oil, and garlic. Place beef slices in mixture and stir to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Marinate beef in refrigerator overnight or for 24 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade, shaking off excess liquid. Discard marinade.
- Thread beef slices in a “zig-zag” pattern onto the skewers.
- Preheat the Bravo and set to bake at 350°F.
Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Place beef skewers on pan and place on cooking rack in position 2. Bake at 350°F for 3 minutes.