Texas Beef Chili
- 1lb grass-fed organic ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed, small dice
- 1 large onion, small dice
- 4 large carrots, small dice
- 1 (15-oz) can tomatoes, whole, drained, fine dice
½t freshly ground black pepper
- 1t sea salt
- 1t onion powder
- 1T chopped fresh parsley
- 1T Worcestershire sauce
- 4t chili powder
- 1t paprika
- 1t garlic powder
- Pinch of cumin
- Sour cream
- Diced onions
- Set to "sear" and add ground beef. Cook until brown and fat is rendered. Remove meat, discard fat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "meat/stew" and adjust for 35 minutes.
- When done, natural release. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
Open. Portion evenly and garnish with sour cream, diced onions, and jalapeños. Serve.