- 1 small zucchini, grated, drained
- 1 c frozen corn, defrosted, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded, chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 t chili powder
- ¾ lb. Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 T vegetable oil
- Combine zucchini, corn, onions, jalapeños, beans, salt, pepper, and chili powder in a large bowl. Toss well to evenly coat. Stir in cheese.
Place tortillas on a cutting board or other flat work surface. Place ⅓ c vegetable filling on half of each tortilla. Spread evenly. Fold tortillas over filling.
Place quesadillas in Air Fry Basket on cooking rack in position 3. Set to air-fry at 350°F for 6 min.
- Remove, cut quesadillas into wedges, and serve.