Vegetarian Green Pozole
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 (28-oz) cans of Mexican-style hominy
- 16oz salsa verde
- 15oz vegetable broth (or other, non-meat based broth)
- 1 head garlic
- 1t ground cumin
- 1t ground coriander
½t freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- 2t tequila (optional)
- Rinse hominy in cold water.
- Add broth, garlic, hominy, salsa verde, and tequila (optional) to cooker.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 10 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and add cumin, coriander, and fresh ground pepper. Stir.
- Add sea salt to taste, if needed. Ladle pozole into bowls, garnish, and serve.