2-½ c coconut milk
1-½ c water
- 3 T soy sauce
- 2 t chili paste
- 3 lbs butternut squash, peeled, 2-inch cubes
- 2 c shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled, 2-inch cubes
- 1 bunch of scallions (green, white parts separated), 1-inch pieces
- Sea salt
- 1 c cilantro leaves (garnish)
¼ c salted peanuts, rough chop (garnish)
In a bowl, mix coconut milk, water, soy sauce, and chili paste; set aside.
- Add squash, shiitake mushrooms, potatoes, and scallions (white parts).
- Add coconut milk mixture over vegetables.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 10 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir in scallions (green parts), cilantro, and peanuts.