Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 c apples, cored, cubed
- 1 c sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 c flour
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 T baking powder
- Mix together eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla extract until mixture is creamy. Stir in apples.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour and baking powder. Add wet and dry mix together.
- Pour your mixture into a springform pan and place a steamer rack at the bottom of cooker with 1c of water.
- Close and lock the lid, set cooker to "bake", and adjust for 60 minutes.
- When done, allow cooker to naturally release, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and carefully remove bread from cooker and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.