Apple Pumpkin Cake
- 1 t baking soda
1-½ c flour
½ (14.5-oz) can pumpkin (filling)
½ t cinnamon
1-½ c sugar
- 2 eggs
½ c vegetable oil
¼ c apple cider
½ t pumpkin pie spice
½ c apples, peeled, diced
¼ c walnuts
- In a bowl, combine baking soda and flour. Add remaining ingredients except apples and walnuts.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix until smooth. Add in walnuts and apples.
- Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan and cover with foil. Place rack in bottom of cooker. Pour in 2c of water. Place Bundt cake pan on rack.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "bake" and adjust for 21 minutes.
- When done, allow cooker to naturally release, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove cake. Allow to cool. When cool, flip pan over and remove mold. Serve and enjoy.