Chocolate Pot de Creme
½ c heavy cream
½ c whole milk
- 5 egg yolks
¼ c sugar
- Pinch salt
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, melted
- In a small saucepan, add milk and cream and bring up to a boil.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sugar, and salt. Slowly whisk in milk and cream.
- Whisk in chocolate until blended.
- Pour chocolate mixture into custard cups.
Add 1-½c water to cooker. Place rack on bottom. Place custard cups on rack.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "bake" and adjust for 6 minutes.
- When done, allow cooker to naturally release, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid. Carefully remove custard cups from cooker. Allow to cool. Wrap each in plastic and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs.