Asparagus & Sweet Potato Pizza
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 12 oz fresh asparagus
- ½ red onion
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 oz smoked provolone cheese, grated
- Aged, reduced balsamic vinegar
- Cook sweet potatoes at 375°F for 45 minutes. Set aside to cool. Peel and rough chop.
- Preheat the Pizza Stone in Bravo on cooking rack in position 1 at 450°F 30/90 for 30 min. to get Stone hot.
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- In a large bowl, add cooked sweet potatoes, asparagus, onions, oil, and add salt and pepper. Scatter cheese and vegetables over dough.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450°F 30/90 for 12-15 min. or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper and cut into 8 slices. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.