Blue Bacon-Stuffed Mushrooms
- 6 large mushrooms
- 3 strips bacon
- 2 T butter
- ¼ c white onions, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ c cream cheese, large dice
- ⅓ c bread crumbs
Clean and remove stems from mushrooms. Mince stems and put in a bowl; set aside.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy, transfer bacon to paper towel and leave bacon fat in the skillet. Add butter, mushroom stems, onions, and garlic. Cook until onions caramelize.
- In a food processor, add bacon, blue cheese, cream cheese, mixture from skillet, and bread crumbs. Pulse a couple times until everything is incorporated. Do not blend.
- Fill mushroom caps with the cheese mixture and place in Air Fry Basket. Place on Air Fryer Lid.
- Press “AIR FRY” and set to 350°F. Cook for 15 min. or until bubbling and light brown. Serve hot.