Broiled Chicken Breast with Spicy Peach Glaze
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
½ c extra-virgin olive oil
¼ c fresh lemon juice
2 T Herbs de Provence to taste
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 fresh lemon (quarter)
- 1 sprig rosemary (garnish)
- Place chicken in plastic bag with, olive oil, lemon juice, and Herbs de Provence. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken in marinade, season with salt and pepper. Insert meat probe into largest chicken breast. Spay enamel roasting pan with pan spray. Broil at 500°F broil 4 minutes flip and broil to internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove and place chicken on platter, garnish with lemons and sprig of rosemary. Serve.