Broiled Mediterranean Lamb Chops Feta Chickpea Salad
Bravo XL Oven
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 T fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 T fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch cayenne pepperto taste
- sea salt
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 lamb chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1½ c chickpeas (canned drained and rinsed)
- ½ c feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 zucchini, medium dice
- ¼ c Greek olive (pitted cut in half)
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ c extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T white balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place garlic, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, and salt in a blender or food processor. Pulse until combined. Pour in olive oil and pulse into a paste.
- Rub paste on both sides of lamb chops. Marinate for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Combine all chickpea salad ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Remove chops from refrigerator and allow lamb to come to room temperature, about 20 min.
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 500°F (TOP only).
- Spray the enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Add chops to the pan and cook for about 4 min. Flip and cook for an additional 4-5 min. for medium-rare. Remove. Plate and serve with chickpea salad.