Bravo XL Oven
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2 t vanilla extract
- ½ c butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1½ c sugar, granulated
- ¼ t nutmeg, fresh grated
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, unbaked
- 3 T all-purpose flour
- 1 c buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch pie plate with a single pie crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs until foamy. Beat in butter, flour, and sugar until fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.