Cajun-Rubbed Broiled Tri-Tip Steak
Bravo XL Oven
2-lb tri-tip steak (1½ inches thick)
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T hot sauce
- 2 T Cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppe
- Cooking spray
- Pierce steak all over with fork. In a bowl, mix oil, hot sauce, Cajun seasoning, and garlic. Rub into meat. Marinate steak in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 500°F (TOP only).
- Remove steak from refrigerator and bring up to room temperature, 20 min. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Place steak in pan. Cook 12-14 min. for medium rare,
- When done, remove to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Thinly slice against the grain and serve.