Cajun Shrimp Boil
Duet Combo Cooker
- 1½ lbs fresh shrimp, raw
- 12 oz smoked sausage, cut into ¼-inch rounds
- 4 whole corn ears, each cut into three pieces
- 1 lb red potatoes, skin on, cut into quarters
- 1 (12-oz) can beer
- 2 onions, cut into 8 large pieces
- 1 T seafood seasoning
- 1 t red chili pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- ½ t sea salt
- Pour can of beer into pressure cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Place on Pressure Cooker Lid. Press “PRESSURE COOK”. Press “PROG” use the “START/ PAUSE” dial to set to “Meat/Poultry” and adjust for 6 to 8 minutes.
- When done, quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position.