Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
- 3 sweet potatoes, large
- 1 c water
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 T honey (optional)
- 1 T chives, thin slice (garnish)
- Add water and steaming rack to pressure cooker. Place potatoes on steaming rack and close and lock lid.
- Set pressure cooker to "potatoes" and adjust time to 10 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes, then do a quick release. Make sure all pressure has been released before opening lid.
Carefully open lid and remove potatoes, steaming rack, and water. Slice potatoes about 1½-inch thick and set aside.
Place pressure cooker pot back into cooker, set to "sear", and add oil. Press "start/stop". When hot, place potato slices in cooker and sauté each side until brown and caramelized.
- Plate on a platter and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle honey (optional) over the top and garnish with chives, and enjoy.