Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 c jasmine rice
- 2 T ginger, julienne
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 8 c cold water
¼ c scallions, sliced thin (garnish)
- Sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Rinse rice until water comes out clear. Add rice to pressure cooker. Add ginger, chicken, and water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 30 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 15 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, check seasoning and add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Garnish with scallions and serve hot.