Chicken & Spinach Soup
- 1 handful spinach
- 6 oz chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- 1 C chicken stock
- 1 C milk
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, boiled, quartered
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- To blender, add milk, stock, scallion, potatoes, and rosemary.
Using the plunger lid, set to "Soup" and blend for 6 minutes.
- Use the plunger to move around any pieces that may get caught inside jar.
- Remove the plunger cap and add in spinach, salt, and pepper.
- Once blending is complete, carefully open the lid and add in chicken.
- Close lid and pulse for about 10 seconds.
- Remove the lid. Garnish with green onions.
- Serve and enjoy.