- 2 T butter
- 2 carrots, peeled, small dice
- 1 onion, small dice
- 2 celery sticks, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T all-purpose flour
1-½ lbs chicken breasts, 1-inch cubes
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
½ lb baby potatoes, quartered
- 4 c low-sodium chicken stock
¼ c fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", press "start/stop", add butter and melt.
- Add carrots, onions, and celery. Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cook vegetables until tender.
- Add garlic. Once fragrant, add flour, chicken, thyme, bay leaf, potatoes, and chicken stock. Season with additional sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 12 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening the lid.
- Carefully open the lid and check the stew for seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Ladle into serving dishes and garnish with parsley. Serve hot.