Chicken & White Rice
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 c chicken stock
- 2 (10.5-oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 c white rice
- 1 onion, small dice
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
- 2 T butter, melted
- 2 t thyme, dried
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T parsley, rough chop (garnish)
In a mixing bowl, whisk together stock and mushroom soup; set aside.
- Spray pot of pressure cooker with cooking spray. Add rice, onions, and mushroom soup mixture from bowl. Stir.
- Brush chicken thighs with melted butter. Season with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, thyme, and garlic.
- Arrange chicken on top of the rice.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "rice", and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 15 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid. Garnish with parsley. Serve hot.