Chili-Garlic Spareribs with Cilantro
Bravo XL Oven
- 3 lbs. of pork spareribs in racks, trimmed
- 6 T Chinese chili paste with garlic
- 2 large bunches cilantro
- 3 T soy sauce
- Place spareribs in a large bowl. Add 1 bunch of chopped cilantro, chili sauce, and soy sauce. Mix together and rub over ribs. Marinate at room temperature for up to 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat Bravo and set to Broil for 500°F.
- Place ribs on enamel baking pan. Broil for 30 min., then lower temperature to 320°F and cook for an additional 1 hour, 30 min. or until bones start to pull away from ribs.
- When done, remove. Let spareribs rest for 5 minutes before serving.