Chocolate Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Bravo XL Oven
- 2½ c almond flour,fine
- 2¼ c sugar, granulated
- ½ c cocoa powder
- 3 t baking powder
- ½ t sea salt
- 7 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 eggs
- 8 T butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 2 oz baking chocolate, melted
- 2 t instant coffee (optional)
- 2 oz baking chocolate
- ¼ c butter, unsalted, melted
- 2 T coconut oil
- ¼ c heavy cream
- 3 T sugar, granulated
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease two loaf pans. Or, use Silicone Baking Pan with Divider. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except sugar), set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar on high until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and combine until incorporated. Add the eggs one at time, making sure to mix well. Add all dry ingredients, mixing well until combined. Add baking chocolate in a stream and beat mixture until fully mixed.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes. When done, toothpick placed in center of cake will come out clean.
- Remove cakes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan or Silicone Baking Pan and Divider. Wait until cake is fully cooled before spreading chocolate ganache on top.
- Combine melted butter, baking chocolate, and sugar. Add heavy whipping cream and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in coconut oil.