Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Bravo XL Oven
- 2 ½ C flour
- 1 t baking soda
1½ t cornstarch
- ½ C sugar
- ½ t salt
- ¾ C butter, melted
- ¾ C brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 C chocolate chips
- In a bowl combine flour , baking soda, cornstarch, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl combine butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients and stir to make a soft dough.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and cover in the fridge for up to 3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and spoon dough into and roll into balls and lay out onto a greased Baking Pan and set onto the Cooking Rack on the lowest position.
- Set your Bravo to Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes.
- Once finished carefully remove the Baking Pan and let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.