Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
Bravo XL Oven
- 1 c butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 1 c sugar, granulated
- 2 eggs
- 1 c chunky peanut butter
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 2 t baking powder
- ⅛ t sea salt
- Place butter and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Gradually add brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until incorporated. Add peanut butter and beat until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix on low speed until just combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch-sized balls. Place on a cookie sheet or on Silicone Baking Pan. Flatten with a fork dipped in granulated sugar. Repeat with the fork turned perpendicular to the first marks to create a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake at 375°F for 7-8 minutes or until very lightly browned.