Cinnamon Rice Pudding
½ c white rice
- 3 c whole milk
⅓ c sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t vanilla
⅛ t sea salt
- 1 t cinnamon
Dry fruit option (use ½ c dry fruit of your choice.)
- raisin, apples, apricots, pears
- soak in warm water or liquor of your choice.
- Let fruit soak for 20 minutes, drain before using.
- Heat milk and sugar in saucepan until sugar dissolves.
- Add rice and salt. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour into pressure cook and add egg and mix thoroughly. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Close and lock lid, set to "bake", adjust for 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and add your drained dry fruit. Stir thoroughly and serve in desired dish.