Cuban Yuca Con Mojo
- 1 T butter
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t cumin
½ c orange juice, fresh
½ c lime juice, fresh
- 1 T orange zest
- 1 T lime zest
- 2 lbs yuca, peeled, large dice
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
- Lime squeeze (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, add butter and oil, and press "start/stop". Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent. Add cumin and sauté an additional 1 minute. Add orange juice, lime juice, zests, and stir. Place steamer rack in pressure cooker and place yuca on rack.
- Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "potatoes". Adjust time to 10 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove yuca from steamer rack. Remove steamer rack and return yuca to sauce in pressure cooker. Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". Simmer until sauce thickens. Ladle yuca to a serving dish and pour sauce over yuca. Top with parsley and a squeeze of lime and serve.