- ½ onion, finely chopped and caramelized
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 ounces spinach, sautéed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 clams, washed and shucked
Add caramelized onions, melted butter, spinach, ¼ cup cheese and lemon juice to bowl and stir to combine.
- Season spinach mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
Add 1-2 tablespoons spinach mixture to each clam and place stuffed clams in NuWave Brio Basket.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese onto clams.
- Cook at 390°F for 8-10 minutes.