Coconut Chicken Tenders
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 1 pound chicken tenders (8 pieces)
- Press Pre-Heat and set at 380°F with cooking time of 13 minutes.
In a bowl, combine eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs, and coconut.
- Dip each chicken tender into egg mixture, coating both sides, and then dip both sides into breadcrumb coconut mixture. Repeat with all chicken tenders.
- Place coated tenders on Reversible Rack and place rack in NuWave Brio Basket.
- Once preheated, place Reversible Rack in NuWave Brio Basket and cook for 13 minutes.