Creamy Curried Cauliflower Soup
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 onions, thin sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower (florets)
4-½ c vegetable stock
½ t ground coriander
½ t ground turmeric
1-¼ t ground cumin
- 1 c coconut milk
¼ c roasted cashew halves(optional, garnish)
¼ c parsley, rough chop (optional)
- Red pepper flakes (optional, garnish)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add onions. Sauté onions until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower, stock, coriander, turmeric, and cumin.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 4 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid. Using an immersion blender, puree the soup.
- Pour in coconut milk. Season to taste with additional sea salt or fresh ground pepper, if necessary. Garnish with red pepper flakes, parsley, or cashews (optional).