Easy Blueberry Muffins
Brio Air Fryer
- 1 (6.5-oz) box muffin mix
- ¼ c blueberries
- Cooking spray
- Prepare muffin mix according to package directions.
- Gently fold in blueberries into prepared batter.
- Spray 12 Silicone Egg (Cupcake) Liners with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into prepared Silicone Liners.
- Place 12 Silicone Liners with batter onto the Mesh Tray. Place Tray with Liners into position 1.
- Set to 300°F for 14-16 min. Repeat steps above for the remaining Liners with batter, if cooking in batches.