Filet Mignon Italiano
- 2 (8-oz) filet mignon steaks
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 potato, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- 6 Calabrian Chiles in oil (from jar)
- 1/2 c Marsala wine
- 2 T Italian seasoning
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil for 500°F.
- Bring filets up to room temperature, about 30 min.
Place 1/4 T oil in 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan and place in preheated Bravo. Add potatoes. Cook 7 min. Flip potatoes and broil until golden brown. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Add chilies and 1/4c of oil from jar. Add Italian seasoning and cook 2 minutes.
Pour in wine. Remove. Cover with foil; set aside.
Season both steaks with salt and pepper. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Insert Probe into steak. Set Probe to 120°F for medium-rare.
- Broil at 500°F (TOP only) for 4 min. Flip, and cook to rare (110°F). Remove steaks.
- Add steaks to Italiano sauce mixture in roasting pan. Add lemon juice. Spoon juices and spices over steaks. Place into Bravo with roasting pan. Broil for 2 additional minutes same temperature.
- To plate place filet into center of plate, arrange 3 potato wedges around the filet. Spoon 3 peppers on top of filet and half of the sauce over each steak. Serve.