Frozen to Fabulous Chicken Dinner
- 2 T olive oil, divided
1 small onion, peeled, diced
- 1 c wild rice blend
- 3 t kosher salt, divided
- 1 T Ras el Hanout
- ¾ c chicken stock
- 2 (8- to 10-oz) frozen chicken breasts
1 (12-oz) bag green beans, trimmed
- 1 t black pepper, divided
- ¼ c fresh parsley, chopped
¼ c honey-mustard sauce
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOK”. “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press “SEAR” and set time for 8 minutes. Press “PRESSURE” and set to high. Press “TIME” and set to 22 minutes. Press “PRESSURE” and press “SEAR” and set time for 2 minutes. Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set temperature to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 10 minutes. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to sear. Allow to preheat (sear function) for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add 1T oil and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 min. until onions are fragrant. Add wild rice, 2t salt, and Ras el Hanout seasoning. Cook, stirring frequently, until the rice is coated with oil and very shiny. Add chicken stock and stir to incorporate. Place frozen chicken breasts on reversible rack, making sure rack is in the higher position. Place rack inside pot over rice mixture.
- Place on Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure relea se valve is in the “CLOSE” position.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin pressure cooking.
- While chicken and rice are cooking, toss green beans in a bowl with the remaining oil, salt, and pepper.
- When pressure cooking is complete, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, quick release any remaining pressure by turning the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove lid when Duet has finished releasing pressure.
- Lift reversible rack out of the pot. Stir parsley into rice, then add green beans directly on top of the rice.
- Brush chicken breasts on all sides with honey mustard-sauce. Return the reversible rack to the pot over rice and green beans in the higher position.
- Place on Duet Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin cooking for 10 minutes.
- When done, using a handheld meat thermometer check to see an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached. Serve chicken with green beans and rice.