Sauces, jams & condiments
- 5 lbs fresh tomatoes, halved, seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 slices toasted rustic or sourdough bread
- 2 English cucumbers, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 8 green bell peppers, halved, seeded
¼ C extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T Spanish sherry vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 T thyme, chopped
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, garlic, and bell peppers to blender and pulse 3-4 times.
- Add oil, vinegars, and black pepper to blender and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add the bread and pulse for 15 seconds.
- Season gazpacho with salt and refrigerate overnight before serving.