Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- 1 cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups seasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 raw chicken tenders
Combine flour, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
In another bowl mix together milk and eggs; set aside.
In a third bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Cut chicken tenders into small pieces.
Coat chicken pieces in flour, then dredge in egg wash mixture followed by breadcrumbs.
- Place breaded chicken nuggets in NuWave Brio Basket.
- Air fry chicken at 390°F for 12 minutes.