Lemon & Olive Oil Chicken
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces (with or without skin)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
½ c parsley, rough chop
- 4 lemons, divided
- 5 T olive oil, divided
½ c white wine
- 1 c Kalamata olives
½ lemon (juice, seeds removed)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add chicken, garlic, rosemary, sage, parsley, juice of 3 lemons, 3T olive oil. Mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
When ready to cook, set pressure cooker to "sear", add remaining oil, adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". When hot, remove chicken from marinade and place chicken in. Reserve marinade. Cook in batches, if necessary. Season with sea and fresh ground black pepper and sear chicken on both sides. Remove chicken; set aside.
- Deglaze pot with white wine. Return all chicken pieces to cooker. Put dark meat on the bottom and breast (white) on the top.
Pour marinade liquid into cooker (liquid should fill ¼ of pot). If not enough liquid, add ½c of water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove chicken pieces. Place chicken on platter. Add Kalamata olives and drizzle olive oil on top. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken.