Lemon-Thyme Rotisserie Chicken
Brio Air Fryer
- 1 (5-lb) chicken, whole, skin on
- 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pat dry chicken with paper towels. Tie up (truss) chicken with kitchen twine. Skewer chicken firmly onto the spit of the Rotisserie Skewer. See “Rotisserie Skewer Assembly” under Assembly Guide for more. Rub chicken with lemon and squeeze the rest of the juice into the cavity.
- Place lemon and thyme inside cavity of chicken. Rub the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 45 min. before cooking.
- Position chicken with Rotisserie Skewer into Brio, placing one end of Skewer into Hole and other into Bracket. See “Rotisserie Skewer Assembly” under Assembly Guide for more. Place Drip Tray in rack slot beneath the Rotisserie Basket.
- Press “Rotisserie” and set to cook for 45-50 min.
- When done and Rotisserie Skewer has completely stopped, using a hand-held meat thermometer, insert into breast of the chicken. Temperature should read 165°F or more. Remove chicken. Tent with foil and let rest for 20 min..