Little Italy Sausage and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
Bravo XL Oven
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 oz pizza sauce
- 6 oz mild Italian sausage
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ? c sun-dried tomatoes (in olive oil)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the Pizza Stone in Bravo on cooking rack in position 1 at 450°F 30/90 for 30 min. to get Stone hot.
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 min.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- Brush top of dough with olive oil and dollop sausage on top. Add mozzarella cheese.
- Carefully Arrange dough on pizza stone. Bake at 450°F 30/90 for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp. Strewn with sun-dried Tomatoes, season with salt and pepper. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450°F 30/90 for 12 min. or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper and cut into 8 slices.