Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 c macaroni, uncooked
- 2 eggs, whole, in shells
- 2 c water
¾ c mayo
⅓ c sugar
¼ c white vinegar
- 3 T mustard
⅓ c celery, diced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Add macaroni, eggs, and water to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock the lid, set to multi grain, and adjust for 6 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove the eggs with a spoon. Peel then dice eggs.
- In a bowl, combine, mayo, mustard, vinegar, and sugar. Stir macaroni, egg, celery, salt, and pepper into mayo mixture. Let chill in fridge. Serve and enjoy.