Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 c salsa
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t onion powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 c water
- Add water to pressure cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine all ingredients, except salsa. Form a loaf with the meat mixture and pour salsa over the meat. Wrap loaf in foil and place on steamer rack in pressure cooker.
- Close and lock the lid. Set to cook on "meat/stew" and adjust for 30 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully remove rack from the cooker.
- Remove loaf from foil and top with cheese and toppings of choice. Serve and enjoy.