- 2 c tricolor quinoa
2-⅔ c vegetable stock
- 4 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T lemon zest
- 3 T lemon juice, fresh
- 2 T shallots, finely diced
- 2 T Dijon mustard
½ c fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 c cucumber, peeled, seeded, small dice
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 T fresh mint leaves, small chop Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil (garnish)
½ c feta cheese, crumbled (garnish)
- Place tricolor quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Rinse quinoa several times until water comes out clear.
- Add quinoa to pressure cooker and add stock.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "multi grain", adjust time to 12 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, shallots, and mustard.
- Carefully open lid and fluff quinoa with fork. Add parsley, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, mint, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and stir.
- Drizzle dressing over quinoa. Toss to mix well. Top with feta cheese crumbles.