- 1T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, small dice
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 zucchini, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3lbs tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cans chicken stock
- 1lb ditalini pasta
- 1t Italian seasoning
- 1t sea salt
½t freshly ground black pepper
- 2c baby spinach
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2T basil, chopped
- 1c Asiago cheese
- Set to "sear" and add oil.
When oil is hot, add onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, carrots, celery, and zucchini and sauté.
- Add tomatoes, chicken stock, pasta, and Italian seasoning.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 5 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and add spinach, beans, and basil. Stir well to mix.
- Pour into bowls and top with Asiago cheese. Serve.