Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 can buttered biscuits
1-½ t cinnamon, ground
½ c sugar
½ c brown sugar
- 4 T butter, melted
- Walnuts, rough chop (optional)
- 1 c water
- Open biscuits and cut each one into 4 quarters.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Coat biscuit pieces in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Place coated biscuit pieces into 2 mini loaf pans.
- In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar to melted butter and mix until sugar dissolves. Pour butter mixture into loaf pans. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place steamer rack in bottom of cooker. Pour in water. Place mini loaf pans on top of rack. Close and lock lid.
- Set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 22 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release, 5 minutes, then quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove loaf pans. Serve.