Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Brio Air Fryer
- non-stick cooking spray
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup coarse dry breadcrumbs
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 330˚F and set cooking time at 8-12 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Place flour in shallow dish.
- Lightly beat eggs in separate shallow dish.
- Combine Parmesan and breadcrumbs in separate shallow dish.
- In medium bowl, toss chicken tenders in Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
- Coat each chicken tender in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip tender in egg and let any excess drip off.
- Roll tender in breadcrumb mixture.
- Once ready, spray Fry Pan Basket with non-stick cooking spray and place half of the tenders in the Fry Pan Basket. Set remaining half aside for later.
- Generously coat tops of each tender with non-stick cooking spray.
- Halfway through carefully turn each tender and top with more cooking spray.
- Ensure cooking time is 4 minutes, and cook until outside is crisp and tenders are cooked through.
- Repeat steps 9-12 with remaining tenders.